How to Make a Windsock
Here is a fun craft you can make - a really cool windsock out of a plastic bottle. You can turn your trash into treasure. Download the Windsock Project Instructions (PDF), including tips, tricks, and necessary materials.
Color with the Recycle Team
Download the Recycling Team's Coloring Book (PDF), a fun way to help teach children how important it is that everyone do their share to reduce waste, reuse products, and recycle as much as possible at home, work, and play.
Read the Erth Moore Worm Story Book
Download the Erth Moore Worm Story Book (PDF), which is an educational story that helps teach children about composting, ecology, and the environment.
Color and ReadThe Magic Box in My Backyard
Download The Magic Box in My Backyard, which is an educational story and coloring pages to teach children about composting.
- EPA: What You Can Do - Find out what you can do to help make a difference in our environment everyday! Whether you're at home, on the go, in the office, or at school, there are many opportunities to go green by reducing, reusing, and recycling.
- Your Environment. Your Choice. - You make choices every day that affect the environment: Do I throw away this notebook paper? Do I buy this blouse or shirt? What do I pack in my lunch? The purpose of this campaign is to provide you with the information you need to answer these questions.
- Keep American Beautiful - Join the Great American Cleanup and become a superhero. Keep America Beautiful follows a practical approach that unites citizens, businesses, and government to find solutions that advance our core issues of preventing litter, reducing waste, and beautifying communities.
- Elmer's Glue Crew Recycling Program - Recycle empty glue containers and glue sticks and teach kids about recycling in a fun, hands-on way.
- Curious George Recycling Video
- National Crayon Recycling Program - Recycle bits, pieces and broken crayons. Email the National Crayon Recycling Program
- Drink Pouch Recycling, Candy wrappers and Chip bags - Can be used as a fundraiser for schools.
- Caps Can Do Recycling - Recycle plastic caps at Weisenbach Recycled Products.
This program promotes education and awareness and offers solutions to a worldwide problem.
- Prang Power Recycling Program - Recycle Prang Art Markers using pre-paid shipping labels.
- Pencils From Newspapers Fundraiser (PDF)
- Fundraising Opportunity (PDF)
- Conducting Student Food Waste Audits (PDF)